February 19, 2008

The days are just packed!

Aside from maintaining cuteness, there is a lot of other work to be done during the day. I was particularly helpful with the laundry - missing socks can be found in my bed. Two car rides in as many days (I nap and my humans actually have to wake me up when we get home), toy investigations (there might be aliens lurking in the basket), dance lessons from Seth (he barks 'cause he's jealous of my funky moves), checking what's for dinner (don't tell them I was in the kitchen!), and patrolling the deck. I rang the bells on the door today - you should have heard the hoopla my humans made! You would think I had discovered a $100 bill. All I wanted was to attend to some business, so I did what Seth does to get out. Really people, it's a no-brainer. ...Rory




No comments: