December 22, 2009

A Winter Night's Carol



Oh when the weather outside is frightful...





























...The sheepskin is SO delightful...




























As long as I've no place to go...let it snow let it snow let it snow.
Yeah baby, let it snow.

Rory received an early Christmas gift (or maybe it's a birthday gift?) from my mother's cousins who were ridding themselves of some sheepskin rugs. Their loss. Rory's gain. In fact, if I was a lesser person it would have been my gain, because quite frankly that thing is SOFT and I'd love to sleep on it. Rory loves it. The only thing that made it better was when I put it on top of the inflatable dog bed I bought for him for the bedroom. It already had a fuzzy cover. Adding the sheepskin put it over the top.

No comments: