May 19, 2008

Stacks of...What?





A little bit of fun, a little bit of seriousness. Today was Rory's first "stack" for somebody other than me. I learned lots. Like, he's a total wiggler. And really, kisses and slobber are a critical part of the process. Especially if it's Rory kissing Tamzin. I dunno, maybe it's her face cream or something, but he just couldn't get enough of her. Difficult, when she's trying to bend over and put his legs in the right place, and he's busy trying to get his tongue in her ear. This shot came out okay.





Tamzin took this one of Rory and Raimi -
I don't know how she does it, because I
never even saw the camera come out.













And here is Rory showing his "serious" side. Yeah, as if.

























































No comments: